Weavers’ Service Centre Chennai Recruitment 2017: Weavers’ Service Centre Chennai Recruitment 2017 has announced recently, it has published their recent vacancies for 14 Junior Assistant Posts. Are you searching this job? You have landed on right page. We have updated important details here. Find here all details.
Weavers’ Service Centre Chennai Recruitment 2017
Company Name: Weavers’ Service Centre
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
The National Centre for Textile Design (NCTD) has been setup in January 2001, by the Ministry of Textiles, Govt. of India, with the objective of making innovative, ethnic and contemporary design available to the textile sector.
The main aim of the centre is to link people working in the centre with each other and to give the weavers & workers better exposure to the markets. This will enable them to have better livelihood and more sustainable development.
Available Vacancies: 14
Work Place: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
1. Junior Assistant - 02
2. Junior Assistant (Processing) - 01
3. Carpenter - 03
4. Attendant (Weaving) - 06
5. Attendant (Processing) - 02
Educational Qualification range: Matriculation from a recognized Board. Refer more details on their official site.
Procedure to apply:
1. First of all, you have to visit Weavers’ Service Centre official website careers page at www.handlooms.nic.in
2. Get the Weavers’ Service Centre Junior Assistant Notification & Application form from the official site.
3. Refer all information in the notification.
4. Mention all important details
5. Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Direct Recruitment basis by the Director (South Zone), Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B-Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai 600 090,” by post so as to reach us by 22.08.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 08.07.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 22.08.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Sep/Oct 2017
Apply mode: Online