Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 2018 has announced for Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry For 01/2018 Batch Posts. Want to apply for this job? Here we have updated about Syllabus, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Fee, Application Processes, Indian Coast Guard Admit Card Date, Indian Coast Guard Exam Date, Indian Coast Guard Result Date and Indian Coast Guard Last Date Details. Check below all details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Recruiter Name: Indian Coast Guard
Job Kind of Category: Central Govt Jobs
Roles of Vacancies: Various Posts
Work Place or Location: All over India
Role: Indian Coast Guard Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Navik (General Duty) 10+2 Entry For 01/2018 Batch
10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service)
Age limit range: 18 to 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000.. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary details: for Navik(GD) is Rs. 21700/- (7th pay commission recommendation).
Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Procedure to apply
1. First of all you have to visit Indian Coast Guard Careers Page at official website to www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
2. Read all details on Notification
3. Read the Advertisement to know lal details
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification and Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application
7. Take a print out of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017 online
1. Begin date of Application: 26.08.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 04.09.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Oct/Nov 2017
Apply mode: Online