Company name: Volvo
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothenburg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothenburg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold to the Ford Motor Company in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
AB Volvo began activities on 10 August 1926. After one year of preparations involving the production of ten prototypes the firm was ready to commence the car-manufacturing business within the SKF group. AB Volvo was introduced at the Stockholm Stock Exchange in 1935 and SKF then decided to sell its shares in the company. Volvo was delisted from NASDAQ in June 2007, but remains listed on the Stockholm Stock Exchange.
Volvo Official link :
Visit the official site : http://www.volvogroup.com/en-en/careers.html
Roles areSoftware Verification Engineer – On-board Telematics
Associate Buyer P&O
Solution Expert BPM
Engine installation design engineer
Diagnostic Verification Engineer
Software Development Engineer
Engineer, Exterior Equipment
National Manager – Tendering & Corporate sales
Experienced Engineer Plastic Trims
Senior Data Analyst /Data Scientist
CIS-Technology Lead – Networking
EAS- Project Manager-EAI/ BPM/ Enterprise Services
DX-Project Manager- Digital Marketing/E-Commerce/Mobility/UX
IVS – Test Analyst
Volvo Registration Process:
1. First of all visit the official of Volvo i.e. www.volvogroup.com
2. Then Click to CAREERS option at the bottom of the page, click on it.
3. New Window will Appear Related the job opportunities
4. Check job option job opportunities based on the location.
4After that select link ‘search jobs in India’.
5. Now press ‘find job’ tab and all available vacancies will display on your computer screen.
6. Select a suitable post, for which you want to apply.
7. you have to press ‘apply now’ tab.
7. Enter ‘register here’ tab and fill registration form.
8 Now login you account and fill online application form with required details.
9. Then you have to Upload your resume and pass port size photo if required.
10. At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
ShifT: Any shift
Job kind: Normal
Payscale: Best in Industry
1. Written test
2. HR Round
3. Technical round
4. face to face interview
Important Date :
Last date to register : Not menitoned
3. Degree documents
Apply mode :Online