Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 has revealed for 60 Dredge Cadets, Near Coastal Vessel, TraineeMarine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers Posts. Want to apply for this job? Looking for more details? Here we have updated all information. You have landed on right page. Check below.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited 60 Dredge Cadets, Trainee Recruitment 2017
Company Name: Dredging Corporation of India Limited
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, or DCI, is a Miniratna Indian public sector unit engaged in the business of dredging. DCI does dredging for Indian seaports exclusively. It occasionally dredges at foreign seaports in countries such as Sri Lanka, Taiwan and Dubai.It is mainly involved in maintenance dredging. Almost all the maintenance dredging in Indian seaports is carried out by DCI due to government regulations. DCI is also involved in capital dredging, beach nourishment, and land reclamation. The main seaports in which DCI does business are Visakhapatnam Port, Haldia, Kandla, Cochin Port and Ennore Port.
DCI is headquartered at Visakhapatnam and has project offices at many seaports in India. It reports to the Ministry of Shipping.It is ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Job Type or Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total roles or Vacancies: 60
Work Place: Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
1. Dredge Cadets - 15
2. Near Coastal Vessel - 15
3. Trainee Marine Engineers - 15
4. Trainee Electrical Officers - 15
Qualification: 10th pass and refer notification for all roles qualitifcaiton required details.
Age limit range: Maximum age limit range is 30 years for Trainee Electrical Officers & 25 years for Near Coastal Vessel. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
1. Dredge Cadets - Rs. 15000/- (Per month)
2. Near Coastal Vessel - Rs. 10000/- (per month)
3. Trainee Marine Engineers - Rs. 25000/- (per month)
4. Trainee Electrical Officers -Rs. 25000/- (per month)
Procedure to apply:
Written Test, Interview
Application fee details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.1000/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is - Nil
1. First of all you have to refer Dredging Corporation of India Limited careers page at www.dredge-india.nic.in
2. Refer notification
3. You must select the New Registration
4. Fill up all the required fields
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of Dredging Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2017 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22.07.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 05.08.2017
3. Date of Written Examination: Aug/Sep 2017
Apply mode: Online