Kanyakumari District Ration Shop has announced its recent recruitment for 96 Salesperson, Packer Posts. Kanyakumari District Ration Shop Salesperson, Packer Jobs. Want to apply for it? Here we have updated information such as process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Kanyakumari District Ration Shop Result Date. Check below all details.
Kanyakumari District Ration Shop Recruitment 2017 - 96 Salesperson, Packer Posts Apply Online
Company Name: Kanyakumari CoOperative Society (Kanyakumari District Ration Shop)
job kind Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
available Vacancies: 96
Place of work\: Kanyakumari
Roles and vacancies are: 1. Salesperson - 90 Posts
2. Packer - 06 Posts
Graduation details are
1. Salesperson - HSC (12th Std Pass) should be able to read and write Tamil Language
2. Packer - SSLC (10th Std Pass) should be able to read and write Tamil Language
Age limit range :
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed (For UR candidates - 30 Years), (For SC / SCA / ST / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC / Destitute Widows of all communities (i.e. including UR) - No Age Limit), (For for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) - 10 years additional relaxation is applicable). Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Salary details are
1. Salesperson - 1st year salary Rs.5000 pm in consolidated pay ; 2nd year onwards IDA 4300 - 12000 plus allowances
2. Packer - 1st year salary Rs.4250 pm in consolidated pay ; 2nd year onwards IDA 3900 - 11000 plus allowances
Process of Interview
Short Listing, Interview
For Post No.1 (Salesperson / Sales man) - Rs.150/-
For Post No.2 (Packer / Sales Assistant) - Rs.100/-
There is no fee for SC/SCA/ST/PwD candidates.
Fee can be paid as Demand Draft in favour of "District Recruitment Bureau Kanyakumari"
payable at "Kanyakumari". Write your name, post name in back side of the demand draft.
Procedure to apply
1. Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Kanyakumari Dailythanthi News Paper: 28.11.2017
2. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.11.2017
3. Last date for Submission of Application: 14.12.2017
Apply mode: Online