UPSC Recruitment 2018 2019 Apply Online Application Form has updated on their official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 110 Indian Forest Service Exam Posts at www.upsc.gov.in:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Available Vacancies: 110
Place of work or Location: All Over India
1. Indian Forest Service Exam - 110
The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: (As on 1st August, 2018)
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2018, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1986 and not later than 1st August, 1997. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through UPSC official Notification 2018 for more reference
The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages.
(i) Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
(ii) Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
Procedure to apply
1. Applicant should visit UPSC Careers Page at official website to www.upsc.gov.in
2. You must refer and open Notification
3. Read the notification in full ldetails
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of UPSC Recruitment 2018 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 07.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 06.03.2018
3. Date of Preliminary Examination: 3rd June, 2018
4. Date of Main Examination: December, 2018
Apply mode: Online