Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 2019 has announced recently on their official site. Want to apply for it? Here we have updated some basic information such as eligibility criteria, Offline registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/intimation charges, Indian Navy pattern of examination, Indian Navy Syllabus, Indian Navy Question Paper, Indian Navy Admit Date Release Date, Indian Navy Exam Date, Indian Navy Result Date. Check below all details.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 19 SSC in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC Entry Posts at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Role of Category: Central Govt Jobs
Available Vacancies: 19
Place of work or Location: All Over India
1. ATC (Male or Female) - 07 Posts
2. Observer (Male or Female) - 04 Posts
3. Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) - 03 Posts
4. (Other than MR) (Male) - 05 Posts
Graduation details are
(a) Who can Apply. Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline from a recognised university / educational institute with at least 60% marks till 5th / 7th semester, in regular / integrated course respectively. For ATC entry, additionally the candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class XII.
(b) Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interviews based on their academic performance.
(c) Minimum %age on joining INA. The candidates will, however, be required to pass final examination BE/B.Tech / Integrated Course with minimum 60% marks. The candidates failing to meet minimum %age in BE/B.Tech Degree / Integrated Course will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Range of Age Limit:
1. ATC (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
2. Observer (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive
3. Pilot (MR) (Male or Female) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
4. (Other than MR) (Male) - Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 28 Years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Indian Navy official Notification 2018 for more reference
Salary or Pay Scale:
Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) - Rs.56100-110700/-
Lieutenant (Lt) - Rs.61300-120900/-
Lieutenant Cdr (Lt Cdr) - Rs.69400-136900/-
Commander (Cdr) - Rs.121200-212400/-
Procedure of Interview
. (a) Ministry of Defence (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account.
(b) SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from May 18 to Jul 18 at Bangalore for pilot & observer. SSB interviews for ATC will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
(c) The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days). Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre. Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview. Successful candidates will undergo medical examination (approx 3-5 days). Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo PABT (Pilot aptitude battery test) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates of Observer entry are also required to undergo Aviation medical examination.
Procedure to apply
1. Applicant should visit Indian Navy Careers Page at official website to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application
7. Take a print out of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.02.2018
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 10.03.2018
3. Date of Examination: Apr/ May 2018
Apply mode: Online