There is an official notification that has been announced by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission to the people. The candidates who are all willing to get the job can check out the notification on the official website. To apply for the job there are plenty of terms and conditions where a candidate needs to follow up. It is very essential for a candidate to know each and every detail given by the organization. It is basically a Central government job where the job vacancy would be all over India.
Check out the official notification in the official website provided by the organization which makes the work easier. The details that are given are very important to check around and apply according to the notification for the job. Mostly, it comes in applying in online mode for every exam.
Details for the exam
Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Type: Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Post name: Vocational Counselor & Community Officer
Total vacancies: 16
Location: All over India
Well, these are all the details that are very important to apply for the job and ensure to check the basic required details completely. The candidate has to get the better one for which the Central government has to check around on processing the whole details for applying to the exam.
Refer Link: https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/Document/english/VOC%20&%20CO_English.pdf
What are all the eligibility criteria and required details for the job post?
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed their education from the B.E/B.Tech graduation.
Required documents: It is said that the candidates must provide a school, diploma and college or university certificate which has to be a recognized one.
1. SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories. No Maximum Age limit
2. ‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs] 32 years
Required Skills: The candidates must be well versed in communication skills, Knowledge about Air Force and also technical knowledge.
1. Vocational Counsellor – Rs.36,200- 1,33,100/- (Level-15) (Revised Scale)
2. Community Officer – Rs.35,600- 1,30,800/- (Level-12) (Revised Scale)
Interview process for the job
1. Computer Based Test (CBT)
2. Certificate Verification
Apply procedure for the job post
1. Visit the official website of TNPSC which is provided http://tnpsc.gov.in/
2. You will be redirected to the homepage where you can find the official notification of the job post and click on it.
3. Then the details for the job post of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission and start to apply for the post
4. Then fill out all the details that are asked to and submit the required details.
5. After completing the process verify everything and also can check out by clicking the edit option.
Dates to apply
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 28.07.2022
Closing Date for Submission of Application: 26.08.2022
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above mentioned job details and source of the post was completely taken form the other job post site. We provide this details for a good intention and most importunity, we are not an consultancy or payment job seeker.
Reference site Link: https://www.tnjobzone.com/tnpsc-recruitment-2022-notification-for-voc-co/
Apply mode: Online