As per the sources, we can witness that most of the organization came forward and releasing job posts for the seekers. If you are the one who is looking for the jobs to apply, then keep it in mind comes up with job notification to apply. So, people with proper eligible criteria can move ahead and apply for the post.
Before going to apply for the post from FCI, the candidates should be focused on the eligibility criteria. Yes, criteria will always be playing a vital role in terms of applying for the post. To gather more information regarding the job post to apply, the candidates need to focus on the official notification which will be helpful in terms of completing the registration process.
Name of the organization: Food Corporation of India
J.E. (Civil Engineering), J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering), Steno Grade-II, AG-III (General), AG-III (Accounts), AG-III (Technical), AG-III (Depot) & AG-III (Hindi) Posts
No. of vacancies: 5043
Location: All Over India
Last date to apply: 05.10.2022
Apply mode: Online
FCI Recruitment Official Notification
Like we mentioned earlier, the official notification will always be helpful. Well, according to the sources, FCI comes up with job notification. So, the candidates who all are really interested in applying for the particular mentioned posts should check criteria and apply.
It is important for the candidates to check out the eligibility criteria allotted by the organization. So, people who would like to apply for the post without any hassles should focus on the criteria.
The candidates who would like to apply for the post, education qualification should be followed further. In order to gather more information, all you need to visit the official notification.
1. J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Degree in Civil Engineering Or Diploma in Civil Engineering with one year experience.
2. J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) – Degree in Electrical Engineering Or Degree in Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with one year experience. Or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with one year experience.
3. Steno. Grade-II – Graduate degree with speed of 40 w.p.m. and 80 w.p.m. in English typing and shorthand respectively.
4. AG-III (General) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
5. AG-III (Accounts) – Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.
6. AG-III (Technical) – 1. B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University: Botany / Zoology / Bio-Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology / Food Science. Or B. Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engineering / Bio-Technology from a recognized University/institution approved by AICTE. 2. Proficiency in the use of computers.
7. AG-III (Depot) – Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in the use of computers.
8. AG-III (Hindi) – Degree of a recognized University with Hindi as the main subject.
When it comes to apply for the post, the candidates must be aware of the age limitation. To know more about the age criteria, the candidates can go ahead with the official notification which will be helpful in terms of completing the registration process.
1. J.E. (Civil Engineering) – Rs.34000-103400/-
2. J.E. (Electrical / Mechanical Engineering) – Rs.34000-103400/-
3. Steno. Grade-II – Rs.30500-88100/-
4. AG-III (General) – Rs.28200-79200/-
5. AG-III (Accounts) – Rs.28200-79200/-
6. AG-III (Technical) – Rs.28200-79200/-
7. AG-III (Depot) – Rs.28200-79200/-
8. AG-III (Hindi) – Rs.28200-79200/-
So, the candidates who would like to know more detail regarding the selection process.
Online Exam (Phase I & Phase II)
How to apply?
To apply for the post, make sure to complete the proper steps without ignoring. Let’s have a look at below steps to apply.
· The candidates should visit the official website https://www.recruitmentfci.in/
· By entering the site, search for the official notification and get the application form to fill.
· Make sure to gather more information and proceed further to apply.
· To check out more detail, you can go ahead with the official notification.
These are the essential steps you need to follow and complete the registration.
Apply mode: Online
As we are not responsible for above details which were taken from reference link. Also, we are not a consultancy neither we are getting payment from any job seekers or organizations to upload job-related posts. We intend to share the job availabilities among the job seekers who all are looking for a long time. Hopefully, this post will be helpful for those candidates.