According to the recent sources, we can witness that most of the organization came forward and releasing job posts for the seekers. If you are the one who is looking for the jobs to apply, then keep it in mind comes up with job notification to apply. So, people with proper eligible criteria can move ahead and apply for the post.
Before going to apply for the post from NPCIL, the candidates should be focused on the eligibility criteria. Yes, criteria will always be playing a vital role in terms of applying for the post. To gather more information regarding the job post to apply, the candidates need to focus on the official notification which will be helpful in terms of completing the registration process.
Name of the organization: Vadapalani Andavar Temple
Job name: Junior Assistant, Typist, Driver, Assistant Electrician, Nadaswaram, Assistant Priest, Udavi Prasaragam, Udavi Suyambagam, Devarayam Posts
No. of vacancies: 23
Location: Vadapalani, Chennai
Last date to apply: 04.10.2022 at 5.45 pm
Apply mode: Offline
Vadapalani Murugan Temple Recruitment Official Notification
Like we mentioned earlier, the official notification will always be helpful. Well, according to the sources, Vadapalani Murugan Temple comes up with job notification. So, the candidates who all are really interested in applying for the particular mentioned posts should check criteria and apply.
It is important for the candidates to check out the eligibility criteria allotted by the organization. So, people who would like to apply for the post without any hassles should focus on the criteria.
The candidates who would like to apply for the post, education qualification should be followed further. In order to gather more information, all you need to visit the official notification. Based on the mentioned post, the education qualification and experience will be differing for sure.
When it comes to apply for the post, the candidates must be aware of the age limitation. To know more about the age criteria, the candidates can go ahead with the official notification which will be helpful in terms of completing the registration process.
For all posts - 18 to 35 years of age
1. Junior Assistant - Pay Matrix 22 Rs.18500 - 58600/-
2. Typist - Pay Matrix 22 Rs.18500 - 58600/-
3. Driver - Pay Matrix 22 Rs.18500 - 58600/-
4. Assistant Electrician - Pay Matrix 18 Rs.16600 - 52400/-
5. Nadaswaram - Pay Matrix 25 Rs.19500 - 62000/-
6. Assistant Priest - Pay Matrix 15 Rs.15900 - 50400/-
7. Udavi Prasaragam - Pay Matrix 10 Rs.10000 - 31500/-
8. Udavi Suyambagam - Pay Matrix 10 Rs.10000 - 31500/-
9. Devarayam - Pay Matrix 16 Rs.15700 - 50000/-
So, the candidates who would like to know more detail regarding the selection process. It is important for the candidates to know that the short listed will be called for Interview/Document Verification via Email.
How to apply?
When it comes to apply for the post, the candidates need to visit the official website. Make sure to complete the proper steps without ignoring. Let’s have a look at below steps to apply.
· The candidates should visit the official website https://hrce.tn.gov.in/hrcehome/index.php
· By entering the site, search for the official notification and get the application form to fill.
· Make sure to gather more information and proceed further to apply by sending to below address.
· To check out more detail, you can go ahead with the official notification.
These are the essential steps you need to follow and complete the registration.
Apply mode: Offline
As we are not responsible for above details which were taken from reference link. Also, we are not a consultancy neither we are getting payment from any job seekers or organizations to upload job-related posts. We intend to share the job availabilities among the job seekers who all are looking for a long time. Hopefully, this post will be helpful for those candidates.