The central government has announced the job vacancies in Tamil Nadu Collector Office which is also called TN CO. The candidates who are all interested or in need of the job can apply to the posts that are given in the official website. The candidates can check out the complete process for the vacancy and also the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification link.
Moreover, the government has announced a lot of job vacancies to the people according to their qualification, age and the required eligibility criteria. If you visit the official website you will be able to find out the complete details of the post and the vacancy for the job.
The complete details of the post
Organization: Tamil Nadu Collector Office
Employment Type: Tamil Nadu Government Job
No. of Vacancies:Various vacanceis
The candidates have to verify these instructions before applying to the job post and get it done with the requirement. They must follow the original source that is given in the site and create their own registration process to apply for the exam.
What are the eligibility criteria?
If you ask about the eligibility criteria the candidate has to refer to the official notification that is provided in the official website.
The candidate must have completed a certificate from the recognized School, Diploma, College or some university.
They have to provide the required certificate and refer to the complete notification as well.
2. Age Limit: The candidate must be above 18 years old and the limit for applying to the exams would be 30 years.
3. Selection Process:
- Senior Counsellor - Rs.20,000/- pm
- Case Worker - Rs.15,000/- pm
- Security Guard - Rs.10,000/- pm
- Multi Purpose Helper - Rs.6,400/- pm
So, the candidates have to follow the above mentioned terms and conditions that are processed for the Tamil Nadu Collector Office Exams. It is basically required to get through the whole process of attending the exams that are required of it. It is way better to attend the exam in which the notifications are very important for the exams.
Refer Link: https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/s313f3cf8c531952d72e5847c4183e6910/uploads/2022/11/2022111492.pdf
How to apply for the exam?
1. First thing, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Collector Office https://cdn.s3waas.gov.in/ with the stable internet connection
2. Then find out the official notification of the job post in the website and click on it to read out the complete terms and conditions.
3. Then start the complete registration process for the exam and then make the registration process.
4. Click on the registration option and start to fill out the details that are asked.
5. Most importantly, check out the eligibility criteria and follow the complete process for applying to the exams.
6. Then, the candidate has to provide all the required documents to fill out the results completely.
7. After completing all these procedures make sure to get the opportunity of accessing the things on various forms to ensure the application completely.
Dates to Apply
Last Date: 25.11.2022
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.
Apply Mode: Online