There is an official notification that has been announced by the NIC Recruitment 2023 to the people. The candidates who are all willing to get the job can check out the notification on the official website. To apply for the job there are plenty of terms and conditions where a candidate needs to follow up. It is very essential for a candidate to know each and every detail given by the organization. It is basically a Central government job where the job vacancy would be all over India.
Check out the official notification in the official website provided by the organization which makes the work easier. The details that are given are very important to check around and apply according to the notification for the job. Mostly, it comes in applying in online mode for every exam.
Details for the exam
Organization: National Informatics Centre (NIC)
Job Type: Central Govt Jobs
Employment Type: Regular Basis
Post name: Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (Gazetted), Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB Group-B (Gazetted), Scientific/Technical Assistant - ‘A’ Group-B (Non-Gazetted) Posts
Total vacancies: 598
Location: Anywhere In India and Outside India
Well, these are all the details that are very important to apply for the job and ensure to check the basic required details completely. The candidate has to get the better one for which the Central government has to check around on processing the whole details for applying to the exam.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have completed their education from the M.Sc. /MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech graduation.
Required documents: It is said that the candidates must provide a school, diploma and college or university certificate which has to be a recognized one.
Age limit: The minimum of the age limit is 30 years and the maximum of age limit is said to be 40 years.
Required Skills: The candidates must be well versed in communication skills, Knowledge about NIC Recruitment and also technical knowledge.
Refer link : https://www.calicut.nielit.in/nic23/documentformats/DetailedAdvertisement.pdf
Interview process for the job
1. Written Exam
1. General and all other - Rs.800/-
2. SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates - Nil
Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.
1. Scientist-‘B’ Group ‘A’ (Gazetted) - Level-10 (Rs. 56100- Rs.177500)
2. Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB Group-B (Gazetted) - Level-7 (Rs. 44900- Rs.142400)
3. Scientific/Technical Assistant - ‘A’ Group-B (Non-Gazetted) - Level-6 (Rs. 35400- Rs.112400)
Apply procedure for the job post
1. Visit the official website of NIC Recruitment which is provided https://www.calicut.nielit.in/
2. You will be redirected to the homepage where you can find the official notification of the job post and click on it.
3. Then the details for the job post of the NIC Recruitment and start to apply for the post
4. Then fill out all the details that are asked to and submit the required details.
5. After completing the process verify everything and also can check out by clicking the edit option.
Dates to apply
Starting Date: 04.03.2023
End date: 04.04.2023
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the above given job details and the source of the post was completely taken from the below mentioned reference site link. Also, the post details are completely for a good intention and we’re not a consultancy nor a payment Job seeker.
Apply mode: Online